A New Zealand packing list is essntial to have in mind before visiting the land of the long silver cloud. If there’s one thing I learnt backpacking New Zealand, it’s that the waether can...
Category: New Zealand
New Zealand is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. The scenery is absolutely incredible and diverse as well, with glaciers, volcanoes, and forests all within easy reach of each other. A road trip in New Zealand is a must to see all of this incredible beauty!
Here you will find my New Zealand travel blog. From travelling, living and working in this amazing country!
New Zealand Travel Blog
- Language: English
- Currency: New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
- Plug: Type I [easyazon_link identifier=”B01J18QF6E” locale=”UK” nw=”y” nf=”y” tag=”wwwthetravell-21″]Get a worldwide travel adapter here![/easyazon_link]
- Capital City: Wellington
- Location: Island country in the Pacific Ocean
- International Dialling number: +64
- Famous for: All Blacks, Kiwis, Nature, Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit
- Must see spots: Milford Sound, Queenstown Rotorua, Wanaka
New Zealand Travel Guides
If you’re looking or some guidance on where to go in New Zealand, then check out my list of reasons to visit New Zealand! Otherwise, browse some more of my articles here:
A Wellington to Auckland road trip was one of the best things I did while travelling New Zealand! It’s not the longest road trip in New Zealand, but there’s still a fair amount to...
New Zealand’s North Island is simply amazing, let me tell you why: The landscapes in this part of the world are just breathtaking, be it beaches or mountains there’s beauty around every corner! There’s...