Australia Travel Blog
All articles related to travelling, living, working and anything else related to Australia!
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian Dollar (AUD)
- Plug: Type I [easyazon_link identifier=”B01J18QF6E” locale=”UK” nw=”y” nf=”y” tag=”wwwthetravell-21″]Get a worldwide travel adapter here![/easyazon_link]
- Capital City: Canberra
- Location: Island continent in the Indian and South Pacific oceans
- International Dialling number: +64
- Famous for: Kangaroos, Koalas, Outback, Sports, Surfing, Beaches
- Must see spots: Uluru, Sydney Harbour, Melbourne, Darwin
Australia Travel Guides
If you’re looking or some guidance on where to go in Australia, then check out my list of reasons to visit Australia! Otherwise, browse some more of my articles here:
An Australia Working Holiday Visa is something that I highly recommend you do any backpacker to do! If you are lucky enough to be from one of the many countries that participate in the scheme,...
This Melbourne travel guide is the result of living in the city for 5-6 months during my Australia working holiday visa. It’s safe to say that I absolutely fell in love with the place....
Travelling Adelaide often gets neglected on an Australian backpacking itinerary. I’m not 100% sure why this is, maybe it’s because it’s away from the East Coast. This is a shame as far as I’m...